Thursday, May 23, 2019

Short Film/Final Blog



This project was our Short Film written by Alex Pauli.  It took over a month in general and about 2 weeks to film and edit.  The challenges we faced were casting, filming locations, scheduling, and timing.  I learned that I need to make sure I'm available when needed and need to plan ahead for these things.  It was good overall but the beginning was kind of dragged out and the rest was kind of rushed.  We didn't really change anything.  I think that we could have done better on planning and scheduling.

I have used my class time pretty well.  When I was finished with what needed to be done I did mess around a little bit.  Outside of class I research the different things for editing and photography did enhance my knowledge.

Some areas that I'm great at are editing and working the camera.  I've mostly taught myself how to do both and I've learned along the way how to add effects and transitions when I need to.

In my Short Film I was an editor.  The genre of our video was comedic murder.  I learned not to attempt something if we aren't able to replicate it because it will cut our time down.  My writing skills have some what improved.  My script was in my opinion good by the way I wrote and produced it.

The thing I loved most about this semester was working with my friends and gaining great experiences.  I would change how we used our time and made sure we used everything to the best of our ability.  To do the best to my ability and use my time wisely.  One goal I would like to set for next year is do the best to my ability.

No comments:

Post a Comment